Saturday, September 26, 2026

HouseKeeping 09252026

Had to do some housekeeping on the page yesterday and pull some links I won't have time to maintain any longer.

Hot man from the web!

Got rid of the link to the TuffHawl page (although I'm keeping the page and still posting to it.) I want to make it a more private and personal page for anyone who bothered to save the link.

Also got rid of the Eye Candy page, too. It was a dump for all my extra dick-pics, but it was a bitch to update.

Completely got rid of the OSSO Art Page. (Deleted the whole thing.) There was just no traffic and most importantly, no interaction. I felt like I was just posting it for myself. I found another website where it gets some great interaction, so I'm moving it there. It will make the effort of uploading and updating worthwhile.


Oh, well.

No comments: